Merkle Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle Copywriter Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

I was submitted by a recruiting agency for a copyeditor position in Merkle's King of Prussia office. Despite being told the need to fill the role in the editing department was urgent, the interview process (two phone screens, a lengthy proofreading test, and an in-person meeting with people I'd be working with) seemed very protracted. Though I wasn't subjected to Merkle's infamous panel interview and presentation, the interview with the potential colleagues was nervewracking.

I will say that the people I interviewed with were, to a man, very candid about the amount of work in the position and that the hours are long.

Interview Questions

• Even if you're submitted by an agency or a recruiter, have an answer for the question "Why Merkle?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

I had 2 initial phone screens with the Hiring Managers of the position before they brought me in for an onsite interview. The process took about a week. I met with their team of 5 copywriters for general Q&A and took a proofreading test to conclude the interview. Received feedback immediately that I was their leading candidate. The Hiring Manager told me this for 6 weeks before offering me a contractor position instead of the fulltime position I interviewed for. I had to politely decline.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question - Are you willing to work 60 hour weeks?   Answer Question

Not willing to take a contractor position.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Denver, CO) in March 2008.

Interview

Be prepared to apply and interview over a period of about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Will you be okay working day in/day out only working on email?   1 Answer