Merkle Creative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle Creative Interview Questions

4.0

Creative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Merkle in July 2010.

Interview

Merkle uses a hiring process that clearly has the intent of being thorough, rational and inclusive. Candidates who pass muster through initial resume review and one or more phone interviews are then invited for a full day of in-person interviews at the company.

Candidates meet individually with 5 - 8 potential future co-workers. Each candidate also must prepare and present a presentation on a past work project/case study to the entire lineup of interviewers.

Following the day, all the interviewers have a sit down to discuss their reactions and then vote on whether the candidate is someone who is right for Merkle and, then, on whether the candidate is right for the specific opening at hand.

Interview Questions

• You seem interested in the job. Going forward, what kind of thing would make you lose total interest   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Creative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merkle in May 2010.

Interview

The process started with a few phone calls and pre-screenings with various HR reps and other members of the team. After the pre-screening I was flown in for the interview and had a pretty grueling day of interviewing. The process was very similar to Yahoo in which you do 2-1's, 1-1's and give a presentation for 30 min. Overall it was a smooth experience, just make sure you are prepared if you have a interview!

Interview Questions