Merkle Digital Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Digital Advertising Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle.

Interview

Merkle is very particular about recruiting and retaining top talent (think intelligent, fun, hardworking and driven), so expect a rigorous interview process to match. I had a pretty standard phone interview (talked through my resume and was asked about how familiar I was with some industry-specific terminology) before being contacted 2 days later to be invited onsite for Merkle's infamous day of interviews. This consists of back-to-back half-hour long interviews (usually ranging from between 4-6), followed by a project review where you deliver a presentation about a project you have worked on and its relevancy to your application. This presentation is prepared in advance and delivered to the people who interviewed you, as well as anyone else who wants to sit in. Expect questions! Interviews were all fairly friendly, with no unusually tricky questions.

While probably a more challenging process when compared to most companies, I never found it difficult, and those who feel the same way are likely those who will do well with Merkle's strong company culture. I received an offer within a few days - salary was a little lower than I would have liked, maybe slightly below industry average. I still accepted it because the people I met were inspiring, benefits sounded promising (unlimited vacation days!) and the office is absolutely beautiful. It was a very fast-moving and professionally organized process, and I would most definitely recommend it.

Interview Questions