Merkle Digital Media Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle Digital Media Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Merkle

2.3

Digital Media Analyst Interview

Interview

First had a phone interview, then a couple months later an in-person interview. At the on-site interview, there were two one-hour sessions, each with two interviewers. After the interview, I was notified of their decision within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technical concept as if you were explaining it to someone with little technical background.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Merkle (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through on campus job board. I had a 30 min phone screen with an HR rep with questions about background and resume. I got a email inviting me to a 2nd round interview onsite, but not until Spring semester. The onsite interview was 2 sessions with 3 people each. It was generally easygoing questions that were a mix of conversational as they came up and more traditional behavioral interview questions. I had really good rapport with one group, but unfortunately couldn't really develop anything with the other. No real case, puzzles, etc. I got offered a "lower" position.

Interview Questions

• What is most difficult thing that you have overcome in college?   Answer Question

Digital Media Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Merkle in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter reached out within a week to set up a phone interview. They were very communicative and quick to respond. The phone interview itself was a little awkward as the questions were a little repetitive.

Interview Questions

• How specifically does your prior work experience prepare you for this role   Answer Question