Merkle Email Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle Email Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Merkle

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Merkle (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

One phone screen where they see if you are a potential fit for the culture.
Followed up by a 3 hour in person interview, where you will meet multiple people who you will work with.The emphasis on culture is much more prevalent than that of your skillet.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Email Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Merkle.

Interview

I got an email from an internal recruiter a week after applying online. We schedule a phone interview later during the week. The morning of, I get an email from the recruiter asking to reschedule. So, I did, same time, just the next day. The day comes and no call. No email. I wait over an hour to send a email asking if we need to reschedule again and that I'm still interested. No reply.

Admittedly, I understand work can get busy, but if you're a recruiter, and finding and pre-screening interviewees is your JOB... Why are you not doing your job ? How does something like this continue to happen and why is it acceptable? From reading reviews, it seems to happen often. Like...this is literally your job. I'm confused.

Interview Questions

• Are you free to speak with me this week regarding your background and the email developer role you applied for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2018.

Interview

There was a short initial recruiter interview, then department director interview that was about 30 minutes, then interviews with 4 senior associates from the team, 30 minutes each. Overall very positive interview experience. All interviews were remote, but I did have an office tour before accepting the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with HR which led to a second interview with hiring manager. Third interview was 2 hour Skype with four team members scheduled for 1/2 hour with each person. HR followed up with me to ask my salary expectation and for three references. Never heard from HR again, even after I followed up a week later asking for status. If I take the time to interview, I deserve some feedback as to the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - why do you want to work here? Skillset, history, etc.   Answer Question