Merkle IT Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkle in December 2011.

Interview

I applied for a Senior IT position and performed a series of phone screens which I passed. Next I was brought in for a panel interview. It was a group of people and I was asked a few technical questions, and given a scenario, and quizzed about how I would react. Next I gave a presentation on relevant work to the job I was applying for. Everyone seemed pleased with me and the manager followed up with me than evening for a recap. We spoke of salary and and we agreed with a good rate. Next I was informed of a hiring freeze and they had to go through the motions of getting my application approved. This was doing the holiday period so I waited a few weeks since people would be out of the office. After the holiday's I started inquiring about the hiring freeze and no calls or emails were ever returned. After a few weeks of this I gave up and started to move forward with other companies. All in all they were really nice, and it looked like a great place to be. I'm not sure what went wrong with my process, but I would give them a try if they have something that you are a fit for.