Merkle Operations Analyst Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Operations Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Little Rock, AR) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied for this college internship position through an employer referral. I did 2 15-20 minute screens. The first was with the hiring manager and it was basic questions about my experience/school work/resume. The second was with a Tech Lead from the account team the position was for, and it was mostly focused on my technical background and experience and my exposure to SQL. I then was asked to come for on site interviews a couple weeks later. This consisted of 3 back to back interviews with potential team members. The order was: Senior Operations Analyst, Lead Operations Analyst, Director. They were relaxed and conversational. Each person gave an overview of the account from their position and explained the internship position briefly. They each asked me about my background and experience and general questions about my resume. I was asked about my experience with SQL, etc. As this was for an internship, I was not required to give a presentation. I was asked questions about class projects and experiences, but no formal presentation. Overall, the experience was great and took about a month from applying to accepting their offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all straightforward and nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as the position was a college internship. However, I was offered a full time position after graduation. They presented their initial offer and I was able to negotiate a higher starting salary with the input of my manager (accepted starting salary was ~15% more than initial offer).