Merkle PPC Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle PPC Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Merkle

3.3

PPC Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

First stage: cover letter and CV.

Second stage: Digital Video interview asking questions about personal characteristics, motivations and industry specifics.

Third stage: group interview with short personal presentations and group task, followed by brief one-one-one interview consisting of more specific industry/role/personal motivation questions.

Final stage: One-on-one interview with more detailed role-specific presentation followed by questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the different keyword match-types, and which situations you may use them in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

PPC Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Initially I had a face to face interview, and after passing that I had a final presentation with a couple current account managers. The interview process is not too difficult, as long as you've done your PPC research, and are energetic once there.

PPC Account Manager Interview

Interview

Phone call - Group task - Individual interview

I was really impressed with the recruitment process. Unlike other companies I had applied for, Merkle's recruitment process was really quick, with each stage occurring only a week apart. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes and at this stage they were more interested in who I was as a person (where I went to Uni, what I studied etc.), which made me feel at ease for the next stage.
    The group task requires you to answer some basic PPC questions and say a little about yourself. Don't get too hung up about the PPC questions though, as they don't expect you to know everything in the interview - they will teach you about it in the job!
    In the final stage you had to prepare a presentation for a prospective client. This is really good practice for the job, because if you enjoy making the presentation, you're going to love the job!
    All the recruiters were really friendly, and as soon as I walked into the offices, I knew I wanted to work there. Overall the process was a positive experience.