Merkle SEM Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle SEM Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Merkle

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merkle (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was given a phone interview. Recruiter seemed condescending most of the time. She said she would keep in touch but never called me back until I asked about my status a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Charlottesville, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

After submitting an application online and doing a straightforward phone screening, I went to their office for an onsite interview. I was interviewed twice by two different pairs. Each interview was about an hour and a half to two hours long. In addition to questions about my background and experiences, I was asked to solve problems on the board and on the computer.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

The entire process took about two and a half weeks. Being a global company, expect it to take a little time. First was a phone interview with the HR department for general background and experience. Next was a phone interview with someone in the local office to gauge your experience based on the specific role and that particular location. The final step was being asked to come in person for a two hour interview with four different people. Two Manager level and two Director level employees in two one hour long sets. There was also an Excel exercise, one for each hour involved. Definitely intense but they made it low stress and fun.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were reporting to someone and they negatively responded to your request or didn’t respond at all. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

SEM Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. Pretty straightforward. The questions centered around previous experiences. They also ask you why you are interested in data analysis. Overall, thought I did well. Thanks a lot.

Interview Questions

• Pretty easy questions. Completely dependent on previous experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Charlottesville, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

The on-site interview process was overall a good one. The 2 interviews were friendly. First they started with General questions then got gradually more specific as the interview went on. Interview took about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations are in the US?   2 Answers