Merkle Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Merkle

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Did an initial phone screening, followed up with a more in depth conversation with a recruiter and then a phone screening with the hiring manager. I did a virtual interview with a group, which was a little awkward because they did not offer to fly me in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my experience with different social platforms and my perspective on using analytics.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Denver, CO) in March 2018.

Interview

Very positive experience. Had an intial screen with a recruiter, a screen with the HM, and finally an in person interview consisting of 4 1:1s. Heard back within 2 days and accepted the offer!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merkle (Denver, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

Cold called me on LinkedIn and asked me to come in for an interview. Responded a couple of days later and got in later that week. Interview was open-ended and easy enough from someone with knowledge in the field. I'm confident that I was about to get an offer, but we came to an impasse on salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about segmenting email addresses for CRM purposes?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merkle in October 2009.

Interview

pretty hard, they hire smart people, so those interviewers are very sharp.
    no behavior questions. 2 phone interviews and 1 onsite, 1 presentation, 1 SAS/SQL test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/A