Merkle Senior Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle Senior Developer Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Merkle.

Interview

The whole process makes you realize the fact that they know what they want and take their time to see if you fit the bill. The interview process is very rigorous. Had three phone interviews and one in person interview. Had to make one in person presentation. Technical Peers and seniors interviewed first and then the boss and his boss (I think). Very professional process and very organized prescheduled interviews with timeslots and conference setups. Everybody that interviewed me was there either in person or through a conference for the presentation. Got the feedback within a week.

Interview Questions

• Technical folks asked technical questions, in relation to the platform you used and level of experience. Was presented a problem and asked to solve it. Managers asked personality assessment questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Recruiter took care of all that. Got what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied Online. 2 interviews with 4 managers one was technical the other was about the company. Questions and answers were straight forward. Although the interview was almost 5 years ago, I believe the interview process is much more thorough now.

Interview Questions

• Has to do a SQL online test. Questions and answers were straightforward   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Merkle (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2014.

Interview

Good experience with four 1on1 interviews and talked about my previous projects. Also make a presentation for a group and discuss details on the architecture and background. Have some deep discussion on database stuff and share the projects management experience, like agile scrum. They also interested in if your communication skills and personalities fit their company culture. Anyway, nice work environment and friendly people.

Interview Questions

Merkle Response

Apr 13, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for this review on your interview experience. We're so happy to hear it was a positive one!

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkle in February 2011.

Interview

4 hours of questions from various employees from peers to management all the way to the department head. I quite liked the process and it was very thorough.

1/2 hour presentation that all the interviewers participated in and evaluated.

Interview Questions

• N/A. You should be prepared for interviews. be yourself and don't BS. It is easy to see through that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter took care of that, I had to do nothing but tell him my requirements and he did the rest.