Merlin Entertainments Duty Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merlin Entertainments Duty Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Merlin Entertainments

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with operations manager and human resources. Interview questions were standard. I had been working at this location for a while before I applied, so I knew what to expect. I brought several questions of my own to be answered and felt that they did a good job responding to and clarifying the problems that I did have.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've experienced working with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merlin Entertainments

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

The first interview was a group one, with a four hour session of playing games and group discussion. This was obviously to gauge how you interact with others and whether or not you can get along with them in stressful situations. The second interview was a more traditional one-on-one. The whole process was fairly painless, and the interview was cookie-cutter.

Interview Questions

• How have you motivated your team to provide better financial returns?   Answer Question

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Usual set of questions, give us an example of when you worked as part of a team / give us an example of when ... Generally very relaxed interview, with no pressure to come up with an answer instantly.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you dealt with a challenging customer   Answer Question