Merrill Lynch Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merrill Lynch Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Just a couple of easy interview questions. Some are resume based. Some are behavior questions. One simple case. I heard from seniors there will be no case questions so I did not prepare. The interview process is about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch in June 2009.

Interview

A previous manager referred me to the hiring authority. I met briefly with the hiring authority and discussed past experiences as well as technical capabilities. Next, we discussed my anaytical ability to assess if I was a good match for the position. Two weeks passed and I received a call from the hiring authority. I was offered the position effective immediately and accepted the position. All in all, the interview process was painless and I was lucky enough to garner a great position within an excellent firm.

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch in April 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview - Basic questions to get an understanding of why you want the role, personality, general information

Math and Verbal Online Test - Outsourced test. This is quite standard for the banking industry

Superday: Group Interview, Presentation, 1:1 interview

Negotiation

For fresh graduates, there is no negotiation/bargaining.