Merrill Lynch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I Interviewed with The Complex Director, then the District Sales Manager and the most experienced and skilled Sales Leader in the Birmingham Alabama Complex. Then I was given testing by the assistant of The Complex Director and had complete forms and get finger printed. They told me I was hired in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• What training and Experience will I be offered ?   1 Answer

Client Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch.

Interview

Call and then in person interview at the office. Very casual get to know the team and explain why you want the position. Go through resume and past experiences and why they relate to the position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch in July 2020.

Interview

It was a 4 step process that took approximately 3 months due to COVID. First two steps were phone interviews and then a one person face to face interview and finally it was a panel of 3 that interview you. You also are required to prepare a client acquisition plan.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and experience related to clients/sales   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch.

Interview

There was an online application, phone interview, and two IN-person interviews. Overall, the process wasn't too bad. Most questions were personality based with one or two technicals. Recommend going through this process to anyone!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch.

Interview

Applied online, was invited to interview in person at the ML branch office with RD and program coordinator, friendly and up front about the program. Following the interview the market director called for a brief interview/introduction and provided verbal offer

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch in June 2020.

Interview

Phone call and then scheduled a video call. It wasnt that bad. You should be as long as you brush up on your interview skills and questions. Also the interview questions I saw on glassdoor were asked during the interviews so review those as well.

Interview Questions

• 1. Go over resume
      2. What are you passionate about
      3. Why did you choose Merrill Lynch
      4. How will you deal with upset customers
      5. Listen to a recording of a phone interaction an provided my opinion   Answer Question

Merrill Edge/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (New York, NY) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was fine. Behavioral questions, HR and managers were friendly. However, I was told I would have a follow up in the middle of last week. I have not heard anything back. I did email HR recruiter and thanked her for the time and consideration as well and haven't heard anything from her. I am assuming at this point that I did not get the job, but it would have been nice to at least get an email saying that they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• walk us through your resume? Tell us about a time when you received feedback. What happened?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Two assessments, followed by a phone interview, and then an in person interview with two other people. Very professional, was told to dress business professional, people interviewing were very kind!

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch.

Interview

Very easy. Applied online and heard back within a few hours to completed the assessments. Once those were completed the same day I had the first interview the next day. Basic behavioral questions for the assessments and interview was quick (30 minutes) then final interview an hour

Fadp Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (San Mateo, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online and went to many assessments. Talked with HR first then had a call with the branch manager. Have not heard back from after that. On their career website and it is still in progress and no feedback or rejection letter yet.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch.

Interview

Mostly behavioral, there was brief role playing to see how you would interact with clients. They want to see that you put client’s needs first and are able to find opportunities through conversation