Merrill Lynch Isa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merrill Lynch Isa Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Isa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch in February 2008.

Interview

Be honest and be fair to yourself. They were very open and didn't beat around the bush. If you can promise a strong work ethic, then you will be just fine.

If you have a decent selling attitude, then you will be successful in this job. Learn your investments, and learn how to meet the client's financial goals and needs and you will do fantastic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Isa Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch in January 2008.

Interview

First you do a one on one interview with HR. They basically want to know how well you understand the position you are applying for. They don't know any more than you do. It is just a test to demonstrate how bad you want the position, how much you know about your responsibilities, and if you think you can handle it. Easy. Then an aptitude test on Economics and Math. Long test, moderately difficult, not a pass or fail. But I would suggest running through your Micro and Macro Economics courses from school, otherwise you won't pass that. Lot of supply and demand questions. Then they call you for a three person interview, where the three people who are managers there, ask you to sell them a pencil, and other goofy questions, and try to see if you have personality, and that is about it. Can you sell? Can you bust ass? It is a big requirement. If you want them to hire you, just tell them you will come back next week and apply again if they do not. And they will eventually get tired of seeing you.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pencil   1 Answer
    • What will you do if we don't hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Don't count on that. You are thrown into a high school class again. Be warned, it's just like high school. Nobody gets special treatment.