Merrill Lynch Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

3.2

PMD Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with the regional director to go over what I can bring to the table, the conversation was honest and insightful. Great experience for anyone looking to learn more about the field and where they can take their career.

Interview Questions

• How many high net worth individuals do you know that you can sign up?   1 Answer

Trade Allocation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

It was unorthodox as I got so lost driving there I was maybe 1 hour late. At one point I was left in the office by myself for 1/2 hour.

PMD Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

You have to take small finance quiz to test your basic knowledge to get to the next step
    Meet 3 FAs individually and they ask you questions regarding business/marketing plan. Be prepared to talk about how you are going to grow your business in detail.
    Meet with manager for final decision

Interview Questions

• What has been your greatest success to lead you to this point?   Answer Question

GWIM Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

4 on-site, thirty minute interviews, each with a different team within GWIM Technology and Operations; for the positions of : Business Analyst, Systems Engineering, Data Analyst and Application Developer

Interview Questions

• a mix of behavioral questions, walk me through your resume, explain how you would generate a particular result using SQL   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly straightforward interview, great experience in getting to know each of the roles within GWIM Technology

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

Wants to fill position by end of week. Merrill in Now bank Of America and takes 3 weeks for background check once job is offered.