Merrill Lynch Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merrill Lynch Operations Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Orlando, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Contacted by member of HR. This was a short phone interview then I received a call from the hiring manager for about an hour long interview. I was then brought into the office and interviewed again with hiring manager and a team member.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you exceed at prioritizing your tasks and managing your time efficiently   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick and easy phone screening, 3-4 different people interviewed me 1-1. Claimed that our meeting room needed to be used so they threw me into another room to finish the interview where the man proceeded to act very angrily towards me. Threw me off and made me uncomfortable. Just trying to test me I'm guessing.

Interview Questions

• I'm guessing to see how I react to different situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Vienna, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

it was an ok interview process. Lady was nice and respectful and communicated the responsibilities of the position clearly. company is obviously a major player but the position was very limited and did not have much challenge to it. would not recommend unless you have no degree.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch in December 2010.

Interview

I was first required to complete the online application form which did not require me to answer any competency questions but just those normal and basic information of you. Right after the completion of the application form, I was required to finish a numerical test. Around 1 month later, I got the phone interview call which was so unexpected as he did not make any appointment with me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bank of Maerica Merrill Lynch?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the positions you are applying for?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch in March 2010.

Interview

2 phone interviews + half day assessment center. What we did is 5 to 6 ppl for a group, conduct a group discussion based on the case given. Time management is very important and how to stand out in the crowd is not easy. Senior managers are all watching your behavior during the whole process.