Merrill Lynch PMD Financial Advisor Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merrill Lynch PMD Financial Advisor Trainee Interview Questions

1.0

PMD Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Interview

Got referred from an employee from a different department. Initially I was given a standard test followed by a phone interview shortly after submitting application. Then I was told a Client Associate would be a better fit for me. The second step was a in person interview two weeks later with several financial advisors. Overall it was not stressful.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class, what was your least favorite. Typical behavioral questions- Why Merrill? Why Finance? Where do you see yourself in five years? Talk about Adversity?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

PMD Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Awful, they did not follow any of the regulatory hiring procedures. Even Though I asked, they did not provide me with necessary documentation in respect to the position and lied when giving me the reason why they could not provide it.

Interview Questions

• If I had a mentor or assistant in Morgan Stanley?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Trainee (PMD) Interview

Interview

A few emails, which lead to a phone interview and a FIAT test, then I one-on-one with director of a local office.