Merrill Lynch PMD Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PMD Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Orlando, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

resume review-Exam on basic math and Economics-call interview-panel interview-Manager interview-Coaching with Senior Financial Advisor-Scenario questions- then exams-

Interview Questions

• what is your business plan?   1 Answer

Not enough money

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

PMD Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Leawood, KS) in May 2011.

Interview

Started interview for internship position until they realized that since I was graduating I did not/could not get credit for it. Then interviewed for PMD position. Had one phone interview with manager, then came in for the qualifying testing, once passed the tests, interviewed with 3 advisors, came back to meet with manager and got hired. Overall process took forever, 6-8 weeks from passing qualifying tests to start date.

Interview Questions

• Why at such at a young age can you succeed in this career?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation...first job...there is a threshold based on your job experience.