Merrill Lynch Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merrill Lynch Senior Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

I was a former employee at Merrill Lynch for over 22 years as a Senior Specialist in the Equity Sales department. During my time at Merrill Lynch I experience many opportunities to be able to grow in the company. I

Interview Questions

• What makes you an exceptional candidate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Reasonable

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

very easy going process, and the interview is interested in how you got the interview, and for do you know in the company.

Interview Questions

• on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Excel skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (San Francisco, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process was quick and efficient. I was referred by an employee at the firm who forwarded it to her HR contact who then forwarded my resume to the recruiter assigned to the position. The recruiter sent it to the hiring manager who wanted to meet with me. I had one roughly hour-long interview that was very enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you dealt with a difficult situation concerning clients or management.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, when I received the offer, I had already received another offer at a different firm. I definitely wanted to accept the Merrill position however, but wanted to leverage my other offer so that I could receive a higher offer. It did work, and the recruiter and hiring manager were very receptive. I did not push it, I simply put it out on the table and did not ask for too much more.