Merry Maids Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Merry Maids (Blaine, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. She didn't ask me typically interviews questions like "Why should we hire you" and etc. Also, I got the job on the spot and start on Monday!

Interview Questions

• Do you have any other questions about this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Merry Maids

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Merry Maids (North Richland Hills, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview started on time, which is a major plus. The manager that interviewed me was pleasant and put me at ease. She started by going over my application and discussing my resume with me. She listened to my answers to her questions.

Interview Questions

• Was this just a job to me or was it a potential career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Merry Maids (Eugene, OR) in December 2012.

Interview

I turned in an application after seeing an ad on Craigslist and I was called in the next day for an interview. I met with the manager and head receptionist and answered questions about prior experience and reasons for wanting to work, as well as hours I wanted to work and why I would be good for the job.
    They were very friendly and receptive to what I had to say, and the office was clean but not sterile-looking.
    They sent me off after and ended up calling me to come back for orientation the next day.
    I watched educational videos and the like for initial training and after answering questions, was told I was to be hired.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merry Maids.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to come in for an interview. Was interviewed in the office/work space after staff had left to begin cleaning their houses. Quick and easy interview.