Meru Networks Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

Meru Networks Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teir III/IV Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Meru Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

This is really a glorified technical support role, where you get all the problems put on you to fix with no autonomy. ie. they ask do you take ownership ? I asked the new director
    There only 2 months , do you support your team and give them the help they need when
    engineering or other drags their feet , or laughs in your face. I get no response. From
    reviwes read the company has serious problems in retaining employees and is revolving door. I don't see any sunshine on this horizon. I would avoid, sounds like a sweatshop.

Interview Questions

• Talked with new director. She was inexperienced and clearly hired to clean up a big mess.   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meru Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Lots of twists and turns. Inconsistent information. Missed appointments, broken commitments and poor communications between HR and the hiring executives. General confusion. Did not create a good impression. Position description, title and responsibilities changed three times. HR expressed obvious frustration with the process themselves. Finally left open-ended, no follow-up.

Interview Questions