Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

MetLife Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 906 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Troy, NY)

Interview

Preliminary phone interview with follow up in person, panel style interview. After applying on line the process too about a month to hear back, then another 3 weeks after the interview to the time of hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Jun 2017

Interview

The interview process is long but you are updated every few weeks. 2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. Email contact as well. The interviewers were very informative. I still have not been given an offer but will update this post if I do. Or if I get anymore information.

Interview Questions
  • Why work at Metlife?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY)

Interview

When I came in for the interview, the people were extremely friendly. The wait time to have the interview was not long either. There were two people who interviewed me, and they asked about my general experience and why I wanted this position with their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

Initial interview was a telephone interview with a non-Met Life recruiter. The person with whom I spoke was friendly, professional and helpful. Even though it was clear I should not go on to the next level of the interview process for that particular position because of my salary requirement, the recruiter still spent a few minutes answering my questions about Met Life recruiting.

Interview Questions
  • Insisted on knowing my current salary or would not move forward with the interview.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Santa Fe, NM) in Jul 2015

Interview

Three members of board met with me. Applications were received from June 10 through June 20. Email correspondence was exchanged with the lead person involved in screening applicants. Telephone call was received requesting an appointment for an interview the week prior to appointment on July 6.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of responsibilities I have had in prior jobs. How do I spend my leisure time?

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

Phone screen with HR dept, then brought in to meet with junior team members. A second return interview was with Sr. Vice President. It took a while to hear back from them, even with follow up emails and calls expressing my interest in the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetLife (Boston, MA) in Jan 2010

Interview

One call backs and I was hired. It was pretty painless.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your biggest mistake on the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetLife in Aug 2008

Interview

The company was very professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed