MetLife Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MetLife

3.5

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetLife (Orland Park, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

There is an interview and then an aptitude test where they rate you 1-10. If you do not score above 7 MetLife ends the process. You can reapply in 6 months. The aptitude test takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to complete. It is not a joke but very technical with multiple trick answers. There is some math and a lot of psychological questions.

Interview Questions

• A lot of math - not just add and subtract   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetLife (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2010.

Interview

First received an email inquiry from an internet job site. Then responded and later received a call to schedule a phone interview. Performed the phone interview which was basic interview q&a along with instructions to take an online personality test and questionnaire. I was also invited for a 1:1 interview on site which was with a talent acquisition specialist. The interview was basic work experience and behavioral questions lasting 1.5 hours. I was invited to attend another interview later to explain the process of becoming an independent representative for the company.

Interview Questions