Find jobs for Analyst

MetLife Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 906 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

The interview process was very well-organized and informative. I had a very positive experience in all of the interviews and was impressed by how smoothly everything flowed. The whole process only took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

Don't be fooled. It's still men at the top, middle and bottom here. As for the interview experience, pretty standard with no difficult questions. Just don't be a woman, they aren't that progressive and their supply chain probably isn't either.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at MetLife (Cary, NC)

Interview

Was taken through a 6 month process where I had phone I terviews with 2 recruiters, the hiring manager, and three other managers from different departments. Was brought in for a final face to face with the hiring manager just for them to say they had accepted a new position. Ultimately did not receive an offer for the job. Was contact by a different recruiter a few weeks later and was told to apply for a position that was a bout to open. I was even sent the link to job by the recruiter. Once I applied, the recruiter disappeared and I never heard anything else about the position or my application until 2 months later when I received the auto-generated email stating that they had chosen to go in a different direction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Whippany, NJ) in May 2018

Interview

The interview process was very professional, overall positive, simple phone interview, group panel interview for the second round. Did not get the offer, but the feedback I got was actually helpful and fair.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

I got HR phone screen in 3 days and she just introduce their company and what your duties. And I waited 2 weeks to get onsite interviews and phone interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife in Jun 2016

Interview

Everyone mostly seemed nice. One interviewer was a bit hostile and basically said he wouldn't consider me because I lacked certain experience. After being rejected I asked for feedback and did not hear back.

MetLife

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

It was nice. Good people. It was kind of a rushed situation. But everyone I spoke to was very nice. They also had very nice offices where I jnterviewed which was cool

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Sep 2015

Interview

1. Phone screening with HR - asking questions based on resume, simple behavior questions 2. Onsite interview with manager - ask basic accounting questions, projects I have done in school 3. Onsite interview with head manager - mainly behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • 1. What are the challenges you foresee doing this job? 2. What experience do you have doing financial analysis?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetLife (New Delhi) in Jan 2014

Interview

simple process. 3 rounds of interview. have to clear all of them. interview was conducted at a consultant office and i was through with all. one was written, face to face general and with ops manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MetLife (Troy, NY) in Sep 2013

Interview

The interview is conducted in various stages. At a minimum you have two behavioral interviews with two managers, followed by an interview by the hiring manager. Sometimes you have to also have a group interview with the them team. Basic questions are asked in behavioral interview, tell us a time when you faced a difficult situation, etc. if you live out of state, these are done via web-ex or phone. If you are selected you then have a background test and drug test. Then you need to attend a week long orientation process. Take a month or two to get in the door after actual interview. Slow process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how you handled a difficult employee.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews