MetLife Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 905 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MetLife (Noida) in Sep 2019

Interview

I got a call from one of the staffing industry and scheduled the interview next week at 2 PM. I reached the venue 15 minutes before as I have been told. Waited 30 minutes for the initial discussion with the HR. Hr just discussed the salary and willingness to work for night shift as they only have night shifts. Then waited for 3:30 hours to have technical interaction with the managers. The are so unprofessional that they kept me waited for so long and then just had a 15 minutes interaction with normal discussion and rejected saying not having stability. If that was the issue why shortlisted at the first place. Not even asked a single technical thing.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through you resume.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

2 people interviewing about general BA questions, a few behavioral questions. Very interested in knowing how BAs & developers interact, was supposed to have 2nd interview but it was cancelled

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayreville, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetLife (Sayreville, NJ) in Jun 2017

Interview

Interview was conducted over webex with three member panel working in remote location. They were looking for someone who could analyze the large volume of data being collected from different geographical locations and develop an application for it as currently this process is being done manually through emails.

Interview Questions
  • What were the Challenges faced in a project?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Jul 2015

Interview

Friendly but to the point. I was asked about my current and last jobs. Describe the steps of how you start a new project. Describe the details from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a day of what you do at your currently job.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetLife (Jersey City, NJ) in Sep 2014

Interview

The process the was relatively simple. Upon submission of the resume, the company recruiter went over the resume with every individual candidate and asked simple questions to see the further match of the personality of the individuals with the once the company is actively seeking. The 2nd round was a phone interview with a talk time of 15-20 minutes depending on how impressed they were with you. Once both rounds are completed, the recruiter would let you know if you made it in or no.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Jan 2014

Interview

First I had a recruiter phone interview. It seemed to go fine, but I believe I didn't hear back for a few weeks. Then the hiring manager and I had a phone interview. The final round was an in-person interview with my entire team (each team member was another half hour). It was rigorous, but it was a good way to meet everyone and see if I'd feel comfortable with the team.

4 people found this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

The overall process is disorganized, but the staff seems friendly and cohesive. The interview was a combination of questions to assess fit and knowledge of the position. Expect the process to take a long time--longer than the timeframe the hiring manager quotes. After accepting the offer, I was emailed a link to an online survey to rate the hiring process. In order to submit this supposedly confidential, objective survey, I was required provide my full name. So much for wanting honest feedback!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL) in Oct 2011

Interview

After a very detailed application and preliminary email communication, had several rounds of phone interviews in the initial proces. Took approximately one month and then received notification from recruiter that interview had been set with two of the department's managers. Interview was very relaxed and managers were both terrific people and very knowledable. Impressed with the company as well as how professionally they conducted the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Position was rather technical and required detailed knowledge of their financial systems. It was required that candidate hit the support systems and functions for a variety of users. Should have been more experienced in their systems to answer some of the scenerios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Aug 2011

Interview

Was referred by employee, got a call from internal recruiter, she set up a phone interview with the hiring manager, phone interview was about an hour long, few days later got a call from recruiter that hiring manager was interested in an in-person interview, went in for an in-person interview a week later, it took about 2 hours - met his team and i never heard back :(

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Irving, TX) in Jul 2010

Interview

I interviewd for a CSR position and transistioned into the role of a business analyst.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you better than all other candidates and what is your weakest attribute.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews