MetLife Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetLife (Newark, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

it was very relaxed and easy going. Manager was very informed about the business continuity program. Asked me several questions on crisis management.They also asked a lot of questions on systems and quality testing

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MetLife (Cary, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

It was extremely painless and the entire team was very responsive. It was great to meet the entire team. I had several phone conversations with individuals from different groups. It was helpful to get to know other areas for opportunity. Every person was extremely knowledgeable and welcoming.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Noida (India)).

Interview

1. If you have a couple of years of experience, HR round would mean only spoken English check and validation of your education/academic record. Can happen both on call/ in-person.
    2. One of round of discussion with local hiring manager, would comprise of mostly technical stuff that is directly related to job performance. Can happen both on call/ in-person.
    3. If the role requires client interaction (if my case it was) than telephonic discussion with the US client. The discussion would be be mostly non-technical, mainly business discussion.

Interview Questions

• 1. HR round was mere check of English check and validation of my education/academic record.
      2. Hiring manager mainly wanted to understand my willingness to join and stay with the company.
      3. Surprisingly for me client round was technical. SQL questions of basic level were asked.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MetLife in December 2010.

Interview

Applied for job online and was contacted within a few days of application...was emailed a list of six interview questtions to answer to see if they wanted to pursue a phone interview...sent back responses to interview questions and was contacted for a phone interview...played phone tag all day before a phone interview was actually scheduled for the next morning...Phone interview consisted of basic behavioral questions...I bombed the phone interview, but got the courage to ask for feedback...I was given great advice and to my surprise was set up for a face to face two days later...The face to face went well...was very relaxed and conversational...only issue I have is never being contacted or sent a letter to say another candidate was chosen.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent work related project that required you to interact with an internal business partner to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    • Describe an example of how you had to adapt to a systems conversion or change in technology. How did this impact you?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you manage your projects that have competing deadlines. How do you decide which tasks take priority?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in January 2008.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, I was brought in to the office and interviewed with another team member, a peer of the hiring manager, and the VP of the department. The interviewers were friendly and professional, and it was only the distance from my home and the insurance industry as a whole that resulted in my declining the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would I hire you over a more experienced candidate?   Answer Question