MetLife Claim Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Claim Adjuster Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MetLife (Albany, NY).

Interview

This was over 13 years ago, the process was a phone interview, then there was two additional face to face interviews with management. The process was long, but the interview process was professional.

Interview Questions

• As I a bodily injury adjuster, you negotiate claims with vendors, attorneys, customers, 3rd party. I was asked if I can negotiate   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetLife (Irving, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then test. It been about three weeks, didn't hear from anyone, emailed the recruiter, still no response. I said it was a negative experience because no one told me if I got the job or not. Lack of communication.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Troy, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted for interview and met with 2 supervisors. Was asked a lot of situational questions. Was asked to also give specific answers to situations and not to refer to general understandings.

Interview Questions

• How I managed myself in a situation where there was a change to the organization.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

The gentlemen that I interviewed were very professional with a great personality. They asked tough questions that required you to think about past performances.

Interview Questions

• In what order do you think the important parts of being an adjuster (for mentioned )should go first? Customer service, policy, estimating ,teamwork, and intelligence.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I was offered much more then I asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MetLife (Irving, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Very easy. Just looking for a warm body to crank out claim.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oriskany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MetLife (Oriskany, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview went well and was told clas starting soon. Received call from recruiter and to hire freeze and will call me back if they open up the position again

Claim Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetLife in April 2010.

Interview

Was interview by phone by HR.I was asked a question only someone in the collision industry would know regarding Indiana law. Which I easily recognized as a test to see if I had the experience I claimed to have. Quizzed about previous employement. The interviewer even caught a 5 yr lapse in my employment record.
    Also asked about driving record and explained I would be required to take a drug test and background check.