MetLife Client Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Client Services Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at MetLife

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2018.

Interview

First interview was thru phone which lasted for about 30 minutes. Then one week after, I received a notice for an onsite interview. The interview was with three managers. It lasted for around 1 hour. They were friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Client Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

I applied for 2 of these positions. The first one, I was called the following day and after that, I had 4 more interviews. The process went to nowhere. I had to constantly follow up with the recruiter to then be told that management decided to move the position to another region. The recruiter always told me that I did great interviews and the hiring manager's recommendation was great, it was an internal issue out of my control. Then, I applied for the same position but a different region and level I. I received an email 4 days after I applied to schedule a phone screening. 4 days later, I had the phone screening which lasted 10 minutes and the recruiter called me late. I advised that I went through several interviews recently and wanted to let him know in case it helped. Now, it's been 2 weeks. I emailed the recruiter yesterday and he said he would call me the same day. 24hrs later, no call. I withdrew my application. Needless to say, the interview / hiring process for this position in Tampa, FL is very frustrating and overwhelming. I was very interested in this position but I feel like I was treated like a joke. I'm sure others' experiences might be different, but in case yours is the same as mine, I want you to know you're not the only one. Their process, at least for this position, is very unorganized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Rushed and unorganized interview, one interviewer failed to show , the one that did show took forever to escort me, no callback , overall this is an unprofessional company that I’m glad unveiled itself in such a short duration,

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Kansas City, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard....phone interview, then in person...no wiggle room on salary...everyone was very friendly and the interview was very conversational...got call back after the in person, tried to ask for higher salary but did not get it - ended up accepting the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetLife (Bloomington, MN) in August 2019.

Interview

I was contacted via email to setup a phone screen. The person was in a rush to meet that day and we set up a time to talk. The phone screen was about 45 minutes of questions. That is the last I heard from them. I sent a follow up email as I know how busy things can get at the office. No response. This is just not the impression I would want to give if I worked there, thumbs down. It does not take a lot of time to send a reply to a short list of candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of constructive feedback you have received?   Answer Question