MetLife Client Services Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 906 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetLife (Bloomington, MN) in Aug 2019

Interview

I was contacted via email to setup a phone screen. The person was in a rush to meet that day and we set up a time to talk. The phone screen was about 45 minutes of questions. That is the last I heard from them. I sent a follow up email as I know how busy things can get at the office. No response. This is just not the impression I would want to give if I worked there, thumbs down. It does not take a lot of time to send a reply to a short list of candidates.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of constructive feedback you have received?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Jersey City, NJ) in Dec 2018

Interview

First interview was thru phone which lasted for about 30 minutes. Then one week after, I received a notice for an onsite interview. The interview was with three managers. It lasted for around 1 hour. They were friendly and nice.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

I applied for 2 of these positions. The first one, I was called the following day and after that, I had 4 more interviews. The process went to nowhere. I had to constantly follow up with the recruiter to then be told that management decided to move the position to another region. The recruiter always told me that I did great interviews and the hiring manager's recommendation was great, it was an internal issue out of my control. Then, I applied for the same position but a different region and level I. I received an email 4 days after I applied to schedule a phone screening. 4 days later, I had the phone screening which lasted 10 minutes and the recruiter called me late. I advised that I went through several interviews recently and wanted to let him know in case it helped. Now, it's been 2 weeks. I emailed the recruiter yesterday and he said he would call me the same day. 24hrs later, no call. I withdrew my application. Needless to say, the interview / hiring process for this position in Tampa, FL is very frustrating and overwhelming. I was very interested in this position but I feel like I was treated like a joke. I'm sure others' experiences might be different, but in case yours is the same as mine, I want you to know you're not the only one. Their process, at least for this position, is very unorganized.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Rushed and unorganized interview, one interviewer failed to show , the one that did show took forever to escort me, no callback , overall this is an unprofessional company that I’m glad unveiled itself in such a short duration,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Irvine, CA) in Jun 2015

Interview

The interview process was very great. I applied online and a few days later I was contacted by a recruiter to set a phone screen. I spoke to the recruiter and she asked your basic questions regarding my education, experience, computer literacy skills and my salary expectation. I was then told I would be moving to next round and would be contacted to schedule my in-person interview. I was then contacted and set the interview for the following week. I met with the Director for Client Services and shortly after the AVP for the entire office. Our interview was very open, transparent and conversational. I was able to feel comfortable in the room with these two very important individuals and was able to ask any & all questions I had. I really enjoyed speaking with them both and I feel I made connections with them. The interview with these two individuals was my favorite experience throughout the entire process! I was then told, for transparency which I appreciated a lot, that they have to interview a few more people and would then HR would follow-up with with Yay or Nay. Shockingly I was contacted 2 days later by the Director himself, but I missed the call and left his cell for me to contact him. I very nervously shot a text to him apologizing and we set a conversation for Saturday which was very different. It showed that he made me a priority on his day off and it really impressed me. We spoke that Saturday regarding the offer and I graciously accepted. I cannot wait to start my position with this very reputable company. If you are considering applying definitely do it!

Interview Questions
  • No specific questions as our interview was very open and conversational.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Kansas City, MO) in Feb 2014

Interview

Pretty standard....phone interview, then in person...no wiggle room on salary...everyone was very friendly and the interview was very conversational...got call back after the in person, tried to ask for higher salary but did not get it - ended up accepting the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed