Find jobs for Consultant

MetLife Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 906 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

All you need to know is that some of the people I went in to interview with weren't there, so they wasted my time going there, and they literally told me I'd need to come back. I wasn't going to, but finally did, and it seemed that particular division was filled with chaos and I was more qualified than the others I spoke to. I received and accepted a position at another company and didn't proceed further with them. A waste of my time, disorganized, and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
    Answer Question

MetLife

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MetLife in Mar 2017

Interview

Reached out to a senior person, referral. Internally someone reached out. Busy person, interviewed me, liked me but as I joined a month later, she had behavioral problems with me i guess..definitely a bad company or person to begin with especially as a starter.

Interview Questions
  • My academic background and goals

MetLife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife in Mar 2015

Interview

First started off with about a 15 min call from HR. She just dived in asking questions, and didn't provide any oversight on the company and position. A couple weeks went by and out pf the blue I get an email to set up time to talk to hiring mgr for an hour on the phone. That conversation was a little better getting a better insight on the position and company. One thing that seemed odd to me is the hiring mgr works remote in a different state while this position had to report to an office. The Mgr told me to follow up with her in a week, so I did. Left about 3 voicemails over a week after. Since I didn't get a reply back I figured they moved on. Things got weird after that.....over 2 weeks later I get a random email from the recruiter asking me to come into the office to interview face to face with someone. Get that scheduled, and the morning of the interview day the recruiter calls and leaves me a voicemail to cancel because they just filled the position. Pretty ridiculous process if you ask me. Hear nothing for weeks, then suddenly want to schedule another step to turn around and cancel the next day.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL) in Oct 2014

Interview

Recruiter emailed with the job description and salary rate. Three days later I received an interview confirmation via telephone. two days later the interview took place. The next day I received an offer. Two weeks later I was working.

Interview Questions
  • The meeting opened with the interviewer describing the requirements and what the needs were for the posiiton.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in May 2014

Interview

Pretty standard. An hour-long phone interview, followed by a series of face-to-face interviews with the "would-be" team. I think they were trying to be creative with their interview technique, so they kept asking what I would change or improve in their current marketing campaign (also checking if I have done my homework).

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my life outside of work and I mentioned that I recently had a second child. The interviewer got nervous and asked if I was sure that I could attend to all the early morning conference calls with the new baby.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetLife (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2011

Interview

Dress professional. Understand the job required. Be able to communicate your skills and experience clearly and concisely. Be able to provide detailed examples of your ability to think critically, manage complex situations and work in a collaborative environment. Have references available

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed