MetLife Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at MetLife

2.6

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetLife in June 2011.

Interview

aptitude test,skill test,written test,then personal interview,interview process takes one week not more than that.they take campus interview.they give appointment letter with in a week.Hiring process is good.they look for good mathematical and analytical skills.personal interview is easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Cleveland, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy due to my resume. When applying for a financial adviser role, they rely heavily on what you used to do and your experience. Because of that I was able to have a good shot at the position.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MetLife in November 2011.

Interview

phone, face to face interview with multiple individuals, background check and production minimums, testing, licensing if your not already licensed, online knowledge test and profile, write a marketing plan.

Interview Questions

• How many people could you call right now, and they would be happy that you called?   1 Answer
    • If Mr. X's company has a corporate tax rate of 00.00 and a personal tax rate of 00.00, what are some ideas for lowering his overall tax liability? What products might help execute this strategy and how would you structure them? (plus other relevant details.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Bring your book of business, and your product expertise to the table. Sales skills are a must.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetLife (Ghaziabad (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

First of all i cleared the insurance test in New Delhi which was conducted by LIC of India.
    After clearing,interview session was organised.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in July 2009.

Interview

No communication after an initial call, and he said they were interested in moving forward. I followed up and even asked what/if anything, was the next step. After leaving 5 messages for the person who I spoke with over the next several weeks, I gave up.

Interview Questions

• The what would you do if scenario? This usually entailed a very vague situation of which you had little to no detail on.   1 Answer
    • Convince me to do something or so to a restaurant that you like?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetLife in September 2009.

Interview

Worst Interview I have ever been on. I travel 40 minutes to get to the office. Go through the regular round of interview questions. At this point I'm told to take a 1 hour 30 min skills test in the office and when I get home to take a personality test that was sent to my email. I did all ASAP. Sent out a thank you email letting them know I was still very much interested in the position. However, they did not get back to me despite emails and calling reguarding my job status. I thought I atleast deserved that after taking 2 plus hours on tests.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in February 2010.

Interview

Was contacted by the agency director then had to answer a few questions over the phone. After phone interview was asked to come in for a 1 on 1. Then i was asked to fill out an application on-line and go thru a personality test. Also had to give permission for a back ground check.After a few weeks and having my back ground check come back clear i was then ask to go thru a panel interview. Within a week of the panel interview i was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest weakness in the last job you had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting pay amount for the first 19 weeks