MetLife Inbound Sales Personal Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Inbound Sales Personal Lines Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

Filled out application online and a week later received an email inviting me to a phone screen with a recruiter. The phone screen was about 20 minutes long, mostly going over the position details as well as a couple questions about my background in insurance. Received an email the next day to move forward with a face to face interview the following week. My face to face was with two hiring managers, one in person and one on speaker phone (he was remotely located at the Henderson location) To me, this was the easy part as our interview was more like a conversation. Both managers did a really good job breaking down the job specifics and giving realistic expectations. I did appreciate that they weren’t super stiff and dry (i hate stuffy interviews) and actually talked to me instead of it feeling like an interrogation. After the face to face, i got an email a couple days later to schedule a time to speak with the director of the general agency (round 3). The interesting part about this is they had Saturday times available which i accepted. I figured they wanted to see if i would take time out of my weekend to speak with her, especially considering the next times available were a week later. Anywho, everything paid off and i was offered the position:)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you could have made a decision but you didn’t? What was the result?   1 Answer
  • Why MetLife?   1 Answer