MetLife India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife India Interview Questions

2.4

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetLife India in June 2011.

Interview

aptitude test,skill test,written test,then personal interview,interview process takes one week not more than that.they take campus interview.they give appointment letter with in a week.Hiring process is good.they look for good mathematical and analytical skills.personal interview is easy.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife India (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First there is just a general HR round for which you have to wait for about 2 hours (walk in). Then there was an interview with the manager followed by a technical round. Then i was told that they will contact me. I was called for the final round after a week. And then i got a confirmation call from HR over phone.

Interview Questions

• As you are a fresher will you be able to work in a team and cope up with work pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetLife India (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

easy rounds Hr will just ask for your technical background
    Written exam is there but easy to crack. just basic aptitude test.
     not much technical expected.
    good comm skills required as stateside people are in continuous touch.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetLife India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was simple. I entered the company and they started the interview. It wasn't as nice as I expected. They were like throwing question bombs on me. But it was good for enhancing my experience.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetLife India (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was good and the questions asked very pretty much related to the industry.The interview process was professionally organised but the follow up was not that good.

Interview Questions

• Will you cope up if you were send on some field work?   1 Answer

Branch Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MetLife India (Guwahati (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Need to know the basics operational process, need to have good QC skills, know the KYC guidelines along with AML knowledge. Need to understand what UW point of view while checking an application.Also ready to learn the particular process of the organization faster.

Interview Questions

• When you have to satisfy and an unsatisfied customer, who is ready not to listen any thing from us.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MetLife India (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

3 round of interview's with HR, Agency manager, Branch Manager, and aptitude test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife India (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

I got an information for a placement service to attend an interview. I was asked to meet Agency Manager to meet and interview went of well. The interviewer was of almost my age around 46 years. The entire meeting was an interaction rather than interview just because I was senior person by age than the interviewer. Later on I was recommended to meet HR for further interview. I was rejected because of my over age. After two more rounds of interview I was selected because of my experience in the different industries for period of almost 17 years at that time. The first interviewer felt the insurance industry required aged person to do business with experience in life and profession

Agency Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetLife India (Kolkata (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

very simple,if you can convince the interviewer that you have lot of known person with lot of money and you can convince them to buy policy of metlife than your job is 100 % guranted

Interview Questions

• nothing....be polite about your present company s boss   1 Answer

Insurance is not my cup of tea