Find jobs for Insurance Agent

MetLife Insurance Agent Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 905 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2018

Interview

Emailed Dedie McManntiscani that I’ll be moving to San Antonio from New Jersey and that I’d like to interview for position. She informed me by email that moving from another state wouldn’t be a issue. After I quit my job, relocated and got my Texas insurance licenses she told the HR person to tell me she doesn’t interview people from other states.

Interview Questions
  • How many years do you have in insurance sales?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

The Insurance Interview was extremely thorough. During several interviews we spoke a lot on how I could contribute to their organization and grow within the organization. There were several psychological tests that were given and I was able to review along with the hiring manager. I decided not to take the position because it was commission only, and took another salaried position with another company. I regret that decision.

Interview Questions
  • How have you failed in the past? And how did you grow as a person during this experience.
  • They asked me to give them a list of 100 potential clients. Names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, my relationship to the client, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetLife (Dayton, OH) in May 2016

Interview

They found my Resume on Indeed asked me to come in and immediately asked for me to give my background and asked if I’d like to have position and if salary would be accepted or decline

Interview Questions
  • How I take criticism or can I work independently

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

Simple interview, was seamless but they will not pay for your licensing. My interviewer made me feel comfortable until he asked me to take some computer exam to see if I was a fit (after he offered me the job). Found it strange and pointless.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MetLife (Des Moines, IA) in Jun 2014

Interview

Very good interviewing process, Hiring bonus. and description of your roll as an agent duties with the company. History of the company and additional opportunities available within the company to excel in your career.

Interview Questions
  • How would you present a company's products and feature and benefits to a customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetLife (Brea, CA) in Mar 2014

Interview

I got the opportunity to get interviewed by met life brea branch. Very professional hiring process. Interview focuses on what you want with your life and if you are available for the job. I advanced for the second interview and given the package to study for the next interview however i didnt feel like i should be in insurance sales. So i didnt pursue the next step. In general if you are ambitious and want to work for commission only. This job is for you

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Lynnwood, WA) in Nov 2013

Interview

telephone interview with HR specialist (one hour), then phone interview with District Manager (one hour), then 2 more face-face interviews with DM, one w RM (over phone) before oral offer (no official offer in paper?)

Interview Questions
  • what is your closing rate in issueing auto home policies in your current position? He had a fetish to know, bragged his agents close > 90%, ha ha BS

MetLife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife in Oct 2012

Interview

The Interview process was very long and drawn out, from the original recruiter contacting me to the third interview. This process took 4 months before I got a final response on moving forward with the position.

Interview Questions
  • How much do you want to make, I don't know if we can pay you enough.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL) in Jan 2012

Interview

One of the major issues with a company that has high turnover is that the hiring managers frequently lack the experience to conduct a proper interview. Having managed sales people before, I was shocked at the simplicity of the process. Truly made me feel that they were just looking for bodies and not interested in my actual experience or abilities.

Interview Questions
  • None really come to mind as being difficult questions. Easy to get hired, tough to meet goals and hang on.
RSS Feed</>Embed