MetLife Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 912 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

MetLife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. The first interview was a phone interview, and there were then two other interviews that were face to face in the office. No Skype interviews.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were typical interview questions. Nothing too difficult that would throw you for a loop. If you practice ahead of time you will be fine. Try to highlight previous experience, and/ or skills, as they don't ask you questions about this directly, but it is implied.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MetLife (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2018

Interview

A phone call followed by a 2:1 interview with the manager and the tutor. The interview length about 30 minutes and was very basic (about my studies and my skills).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Jun 2017

Interview

Invited to interview with one individual. During the interview process, two other individuals were invited to also ask any questions. The environment was very welcoming but also very straightforward and focused on candidate's problem solving ability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MetLife (Dubai)

Interview

Pretty basic stuff, they will hire you if you are on father's sponsorship. Don't need a lot of qualifications to be honest. Just need seat fillers, HR is not really concerned which is why the turnover is too high here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in Feb 2017

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter I met at the career fair. Then scheduled and in-person interview. The final round is at the location I was applying to work at.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Morristown, NJ) in Jan 2016

Interview

Applied through a contact at the firm. I went through a phone screen about two days later, and the interviewer asked me which positions I was interested in. I got a confirmation email that I was moving on to the super day which was scheduled for a few weeks later. During the super day, I interviewed with 5 people, a few from each team with an open intern position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Aug 2015

Interview

Applied through school's website and was contacted by HR within 2 weeks. Pretty laid back interview. The interviewer turns out to be my supervisor. The salary was laid out in the open and did not open room for negotiation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Bloomfield, CT) in Mar 2015

Interview

A tour of the office and introduction to team and then your basic questions. How do you work under pressure? Describe your biggest challenge? Are you a team player? Reviewed the current projects they were workings and asked what I thought was interesting about them. They emphasized flexibility. The first part was 2:1 and the second part was a round table discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

I first went through an online interview process, it began as a referral from a friend that knows the director of sales. The process took a little over an hour. I was then called over the phone after I had completed the online interview process, I was called into the office. I was brought into the sales directors office and we went over my answers on the online interview and how well I had scored.

Interview Questions
  • Prioritize a list of objectives from most important to least important.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Jan 2015

Interview

Two phone interviews, email contacts with the people who were interviewing me. we had two brief conversations and then i was extended an offer for my summer internship. i accepted the offer and we were in constant contact until my internship began.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work at metlife?
1 person found this interview helpful