MetLife Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at MetLife

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Bloomfield, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

A tour of the office and introduction to team and then your basic questions. How do you work under pressure? Describe your biggest challenge? Are you a team player? Reviewed the current projects they were workings and asked what I thought was interesting about them. They emphasized flexibility. The first part was 2:1 and the second part was a round table discussion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

I first went through an online interview process, it began as a referral from a friend that knows the director of sales. The process took a little over an hour. I was then called over the phone after I had completed the online interview process, I was called into the office. I was brought into the sales directors office and we went over my answers on the online interview and how well I had scored.

Interview Questions

• Prioritize a list of objectives from most important to least important.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetLife (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Pretty basic stuff, they will hire you if you are on father's sponsorship. Don't need a lot of qualifications to be honest. Just need seat fillers, HR is not really concerned which is why the turnover is too high here.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online through the Metlife website. Met with the HR director and the interview lasted about 35 minutes. She started off with small talk and asking me about myself. From that the interview consisted of questions regarding past experiences with sales, leadership and dealing with sensitive information. The interveiwer was very nice and said that they were interviewing over 20 other candidates for the position and that she would try and get back to everybody within the next month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you tried to get private information from a friend who was reluctant and how did you get the information from them   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetLife (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2018.

Interview

A phone call followed by a 2:1 interview with the manager and the tutor. The interview length about 30 minutes and was very basic (about my studies and my skills).