MetLife Internal Wholesaler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Internal Wholesaler Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Communications before interview were quick. Interviews are held off-site currently. Interviewed by two people separately on the same day. There seems to be an odd focus on money as a motivator, but otherwise pretty standard and friendly people.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when you tried to convince someone to do something but it didn't work. Describe that situation, and thinking back on it what would you do differently to change the course of events?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

interviewed with multiple people in the same day for 1 position

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Newark, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

The first time I showed up they forgot I was coming and had to reschedule. When I actually started working there I found out that was not normal. Things happen. I went back again anyway and got the job. Very happy that I did. The process overall was very good the second time around.

Interview Questions

• I was asked detailed product information   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Hartford, CT) in December 2010.

Interview

Very intense hiring process. Three interviews: phone interview, then interview with hiring manager and another person, then interviewed in front of a group of over 10 people and gave a 5 minute presentation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Standard corporate offer structure: take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetLife (Hartford, CT) in August 2009.

Interview

I interviewed over 8 years ago when they were building a sales desk, sell yourself, you can learn product later. Ask for the job, you will probably get it if you ask for it.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult scenario you failed to correct and ended up losing a realtionship?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotioation, entry level