MetLife Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at MetLife

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetLife (Bridgewater, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied on the Indeed website, got contacted by a recruiter, had a video interview, manager called me with offer to accept or reject. Metlife was very transparent with the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Anonymous Employee in Whippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Whippany, NJ).

Interview

Management took a very long time to schedule me for an interview, multiple rescheduling. Super days, however, were very structured, and the interviewers were great. Some technical questions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Cary, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Very thorough process consisting of on-campus interview, followed by an on-location "Blitz Day" round of interviews and team exercises. Blitz Day included 3 15 minute interviews with different team managers and a couple team exercises to test problem-solving, leadership, and teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in charge of a project or team and things didn't go according to plan. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Scranton, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two interview experiences. Both were poor. The first time, I was pretty clear with what I was looking for and I thought MetLife would be a good match.

It must be company policy to have terrible phone lines, because during both interviews, I could barely understand what the interviewer was saying due to static and hissing. I mentioned this to the woman on the phone and she said, "Oh yeah I get complaints about that all the time," but she didn't offer to call me back from another phone. The interview was 20 minutes. 5-10 minutes was spent having her repeat herself.

At the end of the interview, she seemed impressed and then asked if I would be interested in a position that had little to do with what I mentioned I was looking for. I passed.

The second interview was a year later. The interviewer had several interviews scheduled on campus throughout the day and canceled all of them with zero notice because he had a meeting. I was already in a suit, ready for the interview. He wound up calling me instead from a bad phone line. That time, he had to call be from his cell phone. I just had to laugh because it was so unprofessional.

I will not consider MetLife for employment.

Interview Questions

• Mention a time you had to work with a team to produce something.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2019.

Interview

After resume screening, there were 2 interviews - one is an onsite group interview to ask questions based on the resume info and to check your fit with the company. After the first interview, one-day interview took place. In one-day interview, applicants were divided into groups and then had a debate on specific topic, also prepared for a presentation based on the given scenario.