MetLife Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 910 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Anonymous Employee in Seoul

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Seoul) in Jul 2019

Interview

After resume screening, there were 2 interviews - one is an onsite group interview to ask questions based on the resume info and to check your fit with the company. After the first interview, one-day interview took place. In one-day interview, applicants were divided into groups and then had a debate on specific topic, also prepared for a presentation based on the given scenario.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this job position?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetLife (Phoenix, AZ) in Apr 2019

Interview

Sucked, flew me all over the united states to basically tell me I didn't get the job. Don't waste your time as its basically a corporate life suck job. Maybe that is for you i dont know

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetLife (Bridgewater, MA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Applied on the Indeed website, got contacted by a recruiter, had a video interview, manager called me with offer to accept or reject. Metlife was very transparent with the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Whippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Whippany, NJ)

Interview

Management took a very long time to schedule me for an interview, multiple rescheduling. Super days, however, were very structured, and the interviewers were great. Some technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Cary, NC) in Mar 2017

Interview

Very thorough process consisting of on-campus interview, followed by an on-location "Blitz Day" round of interviews and team exercises. Blitz Day included 3 15 minute interviews with different team managers and a couple team exercises to test problem-solving, leadership, and teamwork.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you were in charge of a project or team and things didn't go according to plan. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Scranton, PA) in Apr 2015

Interview

I had two interview experiences. Both were poor. The first time, I was pretty clear with what I was looking for and I thought MetLife would be a good match. It must be company policy to have terrible phone lines, because during both interviews, I could barely understand what the interviewer was saying due to static and hissing. I mentioned this to the woman on the phone and she said, "Oh yeah I get complaints about that all the time," but she didn't offer to call me back from another phone. The interview was 20 minutes. 5-10 minutes was spent having her repeat herself. At the end of the interview, she seemed impressed and then asked if I would be interested in a position that had little to do with what I mentioned I was looking for. I passed. The second interview was a year later. The interviewer had several interviews scheduled on campus throughout the day and canceled all of them with zero notice because he had a meeting. I was already in a suit, ready for the interview. He wound up calling me instead from a bad phone line. That time, he had to call be from his cell phone. I just had to laugh because it was so unprofessional. I will not consider MetLife for employment.

Interview Questions
  • Mention a time you had to work with a team to produce something.
RSS Feed</>Embed