MetLife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Dayton, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed. A day or so later I was emailed by a recruiter about a phone interview. I had my phone interview the following Monday and was sent an assessment right after. I was then later called and told I passed my assessment and was set up for a face to face with the supervisor for the position I applied for. My face to face was the very next day. They said I had got the last slot. Interview went really well. I was told to relax and it was more of a conversation and getting to know the position as well as her getting to know me. I feel it went really good. Was told there were interviews through Thursday and I would hear something by the end of this week. Got my fingers crossed. Will update on if I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would be the greatest strength and weakness your current supervisor would tell me about you?   1 Answer

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife in May 2017.

Interview

First round interview - phone screen (1:1) > Second round - onsite/ online (Group)
    This is unprofessional and ridiculous. My final round interview was cancelled an hour right before it should start due to their “schedule conflict”. The recruiter called and said that they will reschedule another meeting time and when i followed up with them 2 days after for interview reschedule time, I received a rejection letter? This is rude. I hope at least they should learn how to respect people's time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Basically your projects and work experience in UX.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers, both women. They were very thorough with explaining who Metlife is, and what thw position would entail. They both made me feel extremely comfortable. I will update with any offer information.

Interview Questions

• Share how you accept criticism   1 Answer

Issue Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

Phone interview was very brief spoke for roughly 15 minutes. Spoke to a third party in another time zone. Interview questions were very basic. He asked three questions and that was the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• explain a typical day at your last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in April 2017.

Interview

Received via email to schedule a phone interview. A few weeks later i was invited for an inperson interview. With in the week i was told i was not selected.

Global Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I went through three rounds of phone interviews in which they asked me pretty straightforward behavioral questions. The third interview was via Skype, but the hardest was the second of the three. Before the last round I was asked to complete a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about working with the rules your supervisors give you?   2 Answers

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Painful - lots of short 30 minute or less interviews face to face; Only had time for 3 or 4 questions from the interviewer before the time was up; each took half a day of my time to drive there, wait, and drive back only to be told I would be a better fit for another group and they want to interview me months from now.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background   1 Answer

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied to the job through Indeed and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. After two phone interviews with recruiters, I was asked to come in for an in-person interview with the management team. After the in-person interview, I was told that I would hear from a recruiter once the team had made their decision. However, the recruiter never contacted me. I sent a follow up e-mail about a week after my interview, and got no response.

Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

Easy process. 4 rounds of interviews. 2 phone interviews, skype interview, and in-person interview. Last round is at location that you would train at. Employees are very friendly and personable.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

30 minutes. Standard Telephone Interview - Screen. Nice accommodating HR person. Set the expectations for next week second interview but they actually called more than 2 weeks after the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your most recent job. Standard questions.   Answer Question