MetLife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

Interviewee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marcy, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Marcy, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was very nice and relaxed, they made me feel at ease. At first I was a bundle of nerves as I was out of practice in the whole interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• What motivated me to apply at the facility   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fast. three stages. First, there was a group case. Followed by an interview with the Human Resources Team. Finally, there was the interview with your possible boss interview. And 2 weeks later you will have the final decision

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetLife (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

They first selected the cv's and then conducted the personal interview . The interview was not very tough. They asked a lot of questions from my resume. The people conducting the interview were quite congenial and cooperative.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions from my resume.   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetLife (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Great. It was long, and friendly. I felt like I was in conversation with an old friend. We bantered, talked about different subject matters, and discussed the job's duties and requirements.

Interview Questions

• Do you like receiving recognition for your work?   1 Answer

Group Conversion Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY).

Interview

Very simple, interview manager was fantastic and overall smooth process. Applied online about 2 days later an email to schedule 1:1 interview and after a week or so I heard back.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where change has effected your job duties or crated a policy you didn’t agree with. What did you do ?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Invited to the office, for a nice interview. Well informed about various topics about the job and company itself. Some questions were asked personal life as well, but about my future as well.

Interview Questions

• What type of people can you make business with?   2 Answers

TAM Case Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview first. Woman was very nice. Then invited for an in person interview, talked a little about myself and was asked mainly behavioral questions. Two individuals interviewed me. Waiting for a call back on the position.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you dealt with an irate customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Dayton, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I posted a few days ago about my process and said I would update with the status. I got the call today that I got the position. Took about a week for the whole process. Was very positive experience. Phone interview then sent an assessment. Was then given a 1:1 interview. That was Tuesday. Was told interviews were going through Thursday. Got a call that I got the position Friday.

Insurance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetLife (Noida (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It is quick three round process. firstly, its started with group discussion followed by the aptitude test and lastly with the operation manager round. Need to be more patient during the process and be clam

Interview Questions

• Basic questions were asked by the HR, but critical questions were asked by the managers at the operation round, need to be cl earful while you giving the answers   3 Answers

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

It takes around a month. Caught a phone call from a recruiter and asked me available time for onsite interview. 15 mins talk with a student actuary. Then interviewed with 3 fulltime in different team.