MetLife Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at MetLife

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Met with recruiter (phone), hiring manager then 2 peers. Interview was pretty standard from a question standpoint. All questions were geared towards the type of management style I had and I provided some example situations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in December 2007.

Interview

Interview consisited of 2 phone interviews with headhunter, one with direct manager, one with VP then face to face with direct manager. Interview covered knoweledge and concepts for managing the territiroy. Travel to face to face interview wa at my own expense but was only about 21/2 hours by car. Offer extended at the end of the face to face.

Interview Questions

• What are the greatest challenges in the territory when it comes to expanding market share.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was very fair with good benefits. I was able to negotiate a different company car that suited my family better.

Manager Interview

Interview

They took me into a small room and asked to shake my hand. I think that’s where the trouble started - I firmly, but politely declined. After that I was taken into a separate small room and subjected to a strobe light for 45 minutes

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetLife (Tokyo (Japan)) in August 2016.

Interview

I met and talked with an interviewer for about 1 hour. The interviewer has already read my CV. So we did not walk through my CV. There seemed to be several applicants including me. So the interviewer said the finalist will be selected among candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is your career plan in 5 years? What do you want to do at the company?   Answer Question
    • What is your most significant success in your life? Why?   Answer Question
    • How did you lead an organization? What is your leadership style? Please share your experience.   Answer Question
    • By what age do you want to work? Why?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetLife (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was friendly two way process. General questions about me and my background were asked. Then why Metlife ? etc. There were 3 persons in the interview panel. After clearing the first round there was on more of round of HR.

Interview Questions

• What you will do if you are not able to get a single policy in 6 months ?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

Personal interview and telecon about process and domain, Personal interview and telecon about process and domain, Personal interview and telecon about process and domain, Personal interview and telecon about process and domain

Negotiation

Simple

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Noida (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Few technical questions were asked,but it depended more on the previous job role.
    Please prepare on questions like stability & statements written in resume
    The level of difficulty was average,did not face any written test

Interview Questions

• Previous Company role performed
      Behaviour and situation based questions
      Technical Domain question
      Team Management skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much on the offer