MetLife Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 905 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

Several team calls & video interview. Technical topics for my technology role. Fair and good. Enjoyed the people and process. Yet, not made aware of the high % of change and team transitions to remake the enterprise.

Interview Questions
  • Talk through technical debt and the possible alternatives in a set of conditions.
    1 Answer

MetLife

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

Good, can be more friendly, objective, and relevant to the position at hand rather than asking personal questions, need to be more professional for interview panel.. Company need to introspect on this to have comprehensive framework

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetLife (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Q.I - Totalmente QI e se vc tiver nome sujo ou formação incompleta desista é uma empresa que não admite este tipo de funcionário. Tenha isso em mente. RH muito prestativo mas não trabalha para o funcionário.

Interview Questions
  • Processo ok, dentro do esperado para a vaga.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetLife (Cincinnati, OH)

Interview

This was a scam / switch and bait Was cold called and asked to come in for an interview as the owner thought I'd be good for a management position he had open. The person I talked to said he didn't know much about it, just that the owner thought I'd be a good fit. When I arrived, was asked some basic background questions then told it was for an incoming sales position. Was then asked to sit in a room where the owner would be briefing everyone as a group. I sat there for about 30 minutes filling out their "personality" assessment when I walked out. They tried to make me feel bad for walking away, which just convinced me that I was making the right decision. From what I can tell, the employees are tasked with getting bodies in the door. When I left, everyone got flustered as if they were all going to lose money. They tried to keep me there so that other people could intercept me, then tried to make me feel bad for leaving.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetLife (Tokyo) in Aug 2016

Interview

I met and talked with an interviewer for about 1 hour. The interviewer has already read my CV. So we did not walk through my CV. There seemed to be several applicants including me. So the interviewer said the finalist will be selected among candidates.

Interview Questions
  • What is your career plan in 5 years? What do you want to do at the company?
  • What is your most significant success in your life? Why?
  • How did you lead an organization? What is your leadership style? Please share your experience.
  • By what age do you want to work? Why?

MetLife

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

Personal interview and telecon about process and domain, Personal interview and telecon about process and domain, Personal interview and telecon about process and domain, Personal interview and telecon about process and domain

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Noida) in Sep 2013

Interview

Few technical questions were asked,but it depended more on the previous job role. Please prepare on questions like stability & statements written in resume The level of difficulty was average,did not face any written test

Interview Questions
  • Previous Company role performed Behaviour and situation based questions Technical Domain question Team Management skills
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Sep 2013

Interview

Met with recruiter (phone), hiring manager then 2 peers. Interview was pretty standard from a question standpoint. All questions were geared towards the type of management style I had and I provided some example situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetLife (Mumbai) in Mar 2013

Interview

It was friendly two way process. General questions about me and my background were asked. Then why Metlife ? etc. There were 3 persons in the interview panel. After clearing the first round there was on more of round of HR.

Interview Questions
  • What you will do if you are not able to get a single policy in 6 months ?

MetLife

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in Dec 2007

Interview

Interview consisited of 2 phone interviews with headhunter, one with direct manager, one with VP then face to face with direct manager. Interview covered knoweledge and concepts for managing the territiroy. Travel to face to face interview wa at my own expense but was only about 21/2 hours by car. Offer extended at the end of the face to face.

Interview Questions
  • What are the greatest challenges in the territory when it comes to expanding market share.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews