MetLife Pricing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Pricing Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Warwick, RI) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, then phone screen, then onsite with 6 people in the department.

Everyone was pretty nice and friendly. Most interviewers stuck to a script of behavioral questions. I feel as though I might have been too passive and really only responded to the questions as opposed to selling myself. I interviewed with 6 people total, each 1 on 1. The boss came in last and didn't spend much time with me so I suppose the verdict had been decided prior to her entering the room. I never received any contact after the interview notifying me one way or another despite being told I would hear back within a week. I did reach out to the HR contact that had scheduled the interview via email and still no reply. I felt that was a little rude. Everyone was pleasant to me at the interview though. What I took away was that I should have actively injected more concrete examples of having used applicable skills as opposed to simply replying to inane behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were animal what animal would you be?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone screened by recruiter, very easy and straightforward

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

Contacted about the job from a recruiter. I had a phone interview, after which I received an e-mail asking me to come in for a face to face. This was a long process of several interviews in one day. Almost 2 weeks later, they have sent me an e-mail to call them. I am not sure of the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult... Greatest accomplishment, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Basic tech questions. They really just went down my resume.   Answer Question