MetLife Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

Went through two different interviews and a phone interview. I was in constant communication with the hiring manager as well as other sales managers throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions, a couple of sales related questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

one on one meeting with Regional manager at the local corporate office. We had about a 45 minute discussion about my background and expections of the firm. After the meeting he took me on a tour of the facility and introduced me to several staff members and other managers. It was followed up with an offer to come to a 2nd meeting.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be different from your current employer?   Answer Question

Because it felt like the company where I currently work.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very basic interviwe process questions were mainly focused on past career experiences, skills and personality. the interviewer was not senior person and have not much experience. Did some tests and wrote a text explaining why I was applying for the position.