MetLife Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 905 interviews

Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied on the MetLife website. Maybe around 4 days later I received an email to set up a phone interview. After the interview I was asked to take an assessment, and if I past that one I would take another assessment, and if I past that one I would speak with the recruiter's manager. A day later I spoke with the manager and then was set for an in person interview. At the interview I spoke with 2 very pleasant managers, and they asked a few behavioral questions. They then told me I would be contacted by the recruiting manager. The next day i received a call to do a role play scenario over the phone with another manager. The whole process so far has been about 2 weeks. I'm still waiting to hear back. UPDATE I received an offer but I declined I have another job offer while waiting for MetLife to get back to me.

Interview Questions
  • Why MetLife?
    Answer Question
  • What is your greatest achievement,
  • How do you handle a customer who is only focused on price?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetLife (Sydney)

Interview

Very informal and brief, only a 1 stage interview which was face to face. They phoned me the next day and i was offered the job which i gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

Short but intense interview. Had to do a 100 question test. The test rated my social skills and was a lot of real life scenarios. Had to meet with 4 different managers. Then was offered the job within 1 week. Background check was very intense.

Interview Questions
  • What seperates you from the other candidates

MetLife

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in Mar 2015

Interview

The interview process was very easy and smooth. I applied online and revived a phone screening about a week later. I was then invited to the office in Ballantyne for an 1 on 1 with the hiring manager. We basically went back over the questions that where asked during the phone screening as well as I was given the opportunity to ask question myself about the company and position. After my 1 on 1 I was contacted with a contingent offer 3 days later and I was schedule for a drug test 3 days following the contingent offer. Overall the Process took about 2 weeks and it's was a very easy and positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oriskany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Oriskany, NY) in Feb 2013

Interview

Interview was a bit lengthy and the information they seek is substantial for this position, they promise you sales reps make close to 90k+ however that tall tale was many years ago. Jobs not for everyone.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you needed to multitask and became overwhelmed
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Little Rock, AR) in Feb 2008

Interview

interview with hr then with sales manager then with branch manager. Intensive background checks. Pass series 6 and 63 as well as life and health exams in order to be selected. Also there is a personnality test that you have to pass otherwise all bets are off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed