MetLife Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at MetLife

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Little Rock, AR) in February 2008.

Interview

interview with hr then with sales manager then with branch manager. Intensive background checks. Pass series 6 and 63 as well as life and health exams in order to be selected. Also there is a personnality test that you have to pass otherwise all bets are off.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and smooth. I applied online and revived a phone screening about a week later. I was then invited to the office in Ballantyne for an 1 on 1 with the hiring manager. We basically went back over the questions that where asked during the phone screening as well as I was given the opportunity to ask question myself about the company and position. After my 1 on 1 I was contacted with a contingent offer 3 days later and I was schedule for a drug test 3 days following the contingent offer. Overall the Process took about 2 weeks and it's was a very easy and positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I thought the offers was fair, did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oriskany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Oriskany, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was a bit lengthy and the information they seek is substantial for this position, they promise you sales reps make close to 90k+ however that tall tale was many years ago. Jobs not for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you needed to multitask and became overwhelmed   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Short but intense interview. Had to do a 100 question test. The test rated my social skills and was a lot of real life scenarios. Had to meet with 4 different managers. Then was offered the job within 1 week. Background check was very intense.

Interview Questions

• What seperates you from the other candidates   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied on the MetLife website. Maybe around 4 days later I received an email to set up a phone interview. After the interview I was asked to take an assessment, and if I past that one I would take another assessment, and if I past that one I would speak with the recruiter's manager. A day later I spoke with the manager and then was set for an in person interview. At the interview I spoke with 2 very pleasant managers, and they asked a few behavioral questions. They then told me I would be contacted by the recruiting manager. The next day i received a call to do a role play scenario over the phone with another manager. The whole process so far has been about 2 weeks. I'm still waiting to hear back. UPDATE I received an offer but I declined I have another job offer while waiting for MetLife to get back to me.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetLife (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Very informal and brief, only a 1 stage interview which was face to face. They phoned me the next day and i was offered the job which i gladly accepted.