MetLife Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

I heard back from a Randstadt recruiter who I spoke with over the phone for 5 minutes. He submitted my resume to another Randstadt person who either passed along my resume or set me up w/ an interview. I interviewed w/ another Senior BSA but no manager. The interviewer told me that they were looking to hire 10-15 BSA's because the company had just done a huge layoff. I was also informed that I could not work from home even a single day per week. I got the impression everyone was unhappy at metlife. After the inteview I immediately told the primary recruiter I spoke with that I was not interested. A day later I heard from the second recruiter who asked if I would still want to go forward and I said no. Also, since they are looking to hire so many BSA's they did not have a clear idea who my manager would be and what line of business and or level (Jr/Sr.) I would be brought in at.

Interview Questions

• The whole interview was a piece of cake. They are just trying to fill bodies in these roles.   Answer Question

Interviewer made it clear this was not the place to work. Although she did not say it I could piece together from the way she talked about things. Also, no real company does not let people not work from home at least one day a week these days. I also expected salary to be low since they were hiring so many people.

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process took a little over 1 month and included 3 separate face to face interviews.

Interview Questions