MetLife Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MetLife

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MetLife (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Initial communications took place via email to set up a phone screen about three to four weeks after I submitted my application. They ask the basic HR questions then they set you up with another phone screen, about a week or two later, that has more to do with the position. After that they set up a technical interview, about two weeks later, with two different people. One asked programming specific questions, the other asked data and analysis specific questions. Once those were complete, they told me it would be at least a week to two weeks before I heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected. All interview questions were in line with my expectations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MetLife (State College, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

There was one on campus interview with basic behavioral questions. I then got an email inviting me to their office in which I underwent a non-technical case interview and three more behavioral interviews with managers. Once this was done I got a call about a month later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you found to be difficult that you were able to overcome and how did you do it.   Answer Question