Meta Client Solutions Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 8,787.0 interviews

Recruiter20%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Crap process ! They treat you as a commodity. They make you a finalist after 4 rounds of interview and after that have more and more interviews for team fit. They have too many candidates in loop for 12 months and options and teams will come and choose you based on tough interviews. Please don't waste any time in this process. If a company cannot respect a potential employee, how will they respect you once you go inside. I wasted enough time and days on this and realized its not worth my time and money they are paying is not too high compared to other better companies out there. Go for a company which values you, not the one who treats you like a toy.

Interview Questions
  • First few rounds were basic. Then once you are finalist, they ask you very specific questions. Be prepared for even 5-6 people in panel interviews!
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Meta in Sep 2021

Interview

Very convenient process that took 2 weeks until I've been selected as a finalist. The recruiters were always in touch and giving updates not to leave us in dark. After the recruiter screening I've had a virtual onsite interview with 4 different FB employees.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain a time you had to simplify complex analysis?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Meta employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Compensation

11d

works at

Facebook (Meta)

Took a paycut going into Meta - $305k TC to $270k. Also had an AP offer for $370k. Decided to go with Meta as I wanted to scratch the industry/FAANG itch. Ive really struggled because the role hasn’t panned out as expected, and the only benefit has been WLB. Should i go back out into market? Only been 6 months at the new role

29 Comments