Meta Product Support Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 8,786.0 interviews

Applied online20%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Phone screening, then a phone call, then an onsite interview. Went relatively quickly but the recruiter I was working with went on vacation and I felt like I got lost in the process and after reaching out several times was connected to someone else who then told me that I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why Facebook
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (Menlo Park, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was organized and quick. Initial phone interview, proceeded by video interview and then they flew me out for an onsite interview. The interview was broken down into three parts: behavior, technical, project management. Facebook does an excellent job of helping candidates prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time that you managed a project from the beginning to the end. Be as specific as possible; tell us everything about your role in this project.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Meta employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Compensation

11d

works at

Facebook (Meta)

Took a paycut going into Meta - $305k TC to $270k. Also had an AP offer for $370k. Decided to go with Meta as I wanted to scratch the industry/FAANG itch. Ive really struggled because the role hasn’t panned out as expected, and the only benefit has been WLB. Should i go back out into market? Only been 6 months at the new role

29 Comments