Find jobs for Recruiter

Meta Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 8,787.0 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Meta (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

I want to start off with a positive first: I really appreciate that Meta has a Career Portal for applicants. I really wish other organizations would jump on this bandwagon and implement a tool, which serves as a one-stop shop for applicants. Speaking from my experience, sourcers at Meta reach out to applicants first, not the recruiter. Sourcers handle the top of the funnel, Recruiters take over mid-way of the recruitment process into the offer, and speaking from experience with previous organizations, the Recruiters or HR professionals are the ones who own the full life cycle recruitment, so this definitely took a moment to wrap my head around. Any who...the interaction with the Recruiter was fine enough - no complaints there. Now, the following is where I have the most feedback is in regards to the final interview prep and virtual onsite. Being in Recruitment, (maybe this is just my personal approach to recruiting), there was no insight given on the Career Portal as to which interviewers support what area at Meta, and how they play a part of the recruitment in the role I applied to. It made me think of how I would have better prepped a potential fellow Recruiter as part of this process. I went into the final interview not knowing about the interviewers other than their first name. Since the interviews were 30 minutes each, interview time to share my professional experiences were cut into because the interviewers spent time clarifying who they were and what type of support they provided as part of the greater Talent Acquisition area. To the folks at Meta: we understand the level of informational protection for your employees as part of the interview process, but to preserve the candidate experience (taking into consideration this was a Recruiter role I applied to), please provide additional insight as to the potential partnerships these individuals play in the recruitment for this role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you were able to turn around an unfavorable candidate experience?
    Answer Question
  • Has there been a time where you disagreed with a stakeholder? What was the situation and how were you able to align with competing visions?
2 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Meta (London, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

It was a nice conversation but it felt like they were just trying to fill the role as soon as possible with little human touch. There was little consideration for the person itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Meta employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Compensation

11d

works at

Facebook (Meta)

Took a paycut going into Meta - $305k TC to $270k. Also had an AP offer for $370k. Decided to go with Meta as I wanted to scratch the industry/FAANG itch. Ive really struggled because the role hasn’t panned out as expected, and the only benefit has been WLB. Should i go back out into market? Only been 6 months at the new role

29 Comments