Metalogix Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Metalogix Software

2.6

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metalogix Software (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

quick turnaround, be prepared to explain numbers at previous employment, how you'd hit quota working here etc. emphasis on prospecting and transactional sales would be crucial to landing the job.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metalogix Software (Washington, DC) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very quick, from a scheduling standpoint. As for the interview process itself, I interviewed with 3 people; VP of Sales, Director of Engineering, as well as the Director of Sales for NA. All 3 were very professional, but also made you feel comfortable. They asked fair questions pertaining to the job itself as well as my skillset to qualify.

Interview Questions

• Just a couple of different scenarios regarding potential customers with unknown answers to technology related questions to see how you'd handle the situation when interacting with an end user.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I actually had just finished the interview when the VP himself walked me out and said I would definitely be hearing from them, because they wanted me to join the team.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy process when I was there. 180 degree turn since.

Interview

First you need to pass a phone screening which is incredibly easy. They have you come to their office several times to meet managers, other reps and the VP. Make sure you can pass a "layover" test and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Zero negotiation, they dont negotiate.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Metalogix Software in June 2013.

Interview

Phone call then in person interview

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metalogix Software (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a brief interview with the onsite recruiter who was extremely nice. She asked me the basic questions and why I would be interested in this position. I was then asked for an onsite interview with a manager. I spoke with him and he was an extremely nice gentleman who was very enthusiastic about the open position. I then had another interview with the VP of the public sector. I thought it went decently well. I was told I would hear back from them regarding a decision in the next few days. Its been over a week and I haven't heard back. I feel it kind of unprofessional to have 3 rounds and not even be told a final response on your interviews. Other then that, great experience. I would love to work for a company like Metalogix. It seems as if they're going only in the right direction

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metalogix Software (Washington, DC).

Interview

My interview consisted of a 2 hour long interview with the VP of Sales and the Director of Business Development and operations

Negotiation

I got exactly what I asked because my track record proved that I was worth it. Numbers don't lie.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metalogix Software.

Interview

Pretty easy, plenty of questions asked but nothing too strenuous.
    More relationship centric than anything else.
    You meet plenty of people to be sure that you will integrate into the team.
    Some of these may be more junior, or much more senior.
    Capped off sometimes with a call with the CEO.